Effective Date: January 10, 2018
- The types of information we may collect from you,
- How we may use the information,
- How, and with whom we may share the information,
- The measures we take to protect the information,
- Available choices for you regarding our use of the information,
- How you can contact us about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect personal information about you from various sources such as;
- Over the phone,
- On our website,
- In any one of our events.
We may collect certain information about your usage of our website, or your device, when you visit our website or interact with our email or online advertising, as well as information about your usage and browsing habits.
- Web server logs,
- Web beacons.
Information You Provide
You may also provide personal information to us in various ways by creating an account in this site, purchase or services on this site or over the telephone, participating in a survey or an offer. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes;
- Information you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us,
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number),
- Username and password,
- Payment information (such as your credit card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address, banking account, and tax-related information),
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes,
- Information provided to us by social networks when you log in to this website using your social network credentials,
- Any other personal information that you voluntarily provide, including information you provide when you create an account, purchase our services, or contact us.
You may always choose to exclude any personal information publicly, such as comments, testimonials, reviews, editorials, forum or blog discussions, or critiques.
Third Party Web Analytics Services
We may also use third party analytics services, such as Google Analytics to help us analyze how visitors behave and use our site, emails, and advertisements. Your personal information collected through these services disclosed on their sites.
- On our website,
- Within our emails,
- On other third party websites,
- Within third party emails,
- On our advertisements, placed on third party websites.
California Do Not Track Notice
Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” feature for you to turn on for websites not want to have your online activities tracked. We do not track your personal information about your online activities over any period of time or across any third party websites. Furthermore, we also do not authorize third parties to collect any personal information from you on this website for these purposes.
How We Use Your Information
Here is how we use the information that you provide to us, and the information that we collect through automated means to:
- Operate, optimize and improve our products, services and operations (including developing new services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions),
- Call you about our publishing and related services,
- Send you promotional emails or other communications, including information about the services related to you within Internet Marketing Company, LLC,
- Provide our publishing and related services to you,
- Respond to your inquiries,
- If applicable, make royalty payments to you,
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal,
- Create and manage your account,
- Organize and administer your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other promotions,
Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies,
- Process your payment transactions,
- We also may use the information in other ways we describe when you provide the information, or for any other purpose with your consent.
Information We Share
We do not disclose, rent, sell or share your personal information with any entity, except as described below;
- Various companies under the umbrella of Internet Marketing Company, LLC, and its affiliates,
- To other third parties with or without your express consent,
- Our contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and to fulfill services requested by you, including, without limitation, credit card processing companies, marketing services providers and consultants, public relations firms and printers,
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, law enforcement authorities or other government officials,
To enforce our agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes,
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Rights and Choices
We have provided options and mechanisms for you to control over your personal information, as follows;
- You can opt-out of our marketing communications by sending us an email at email@example.com with antitle; “Opt-Out”. However, this opt-out does not apply to our communications we send to you in relation to your transactions with us.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics Display Advertising that we use to remarket to you by displaying our ads to you on third party websites. You can opt-out or customize your Google Analytics for Display Advertising options here; https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
- Subject to applicable laws, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about you and update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information. However, we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- If you do not want to receive sales calls from us, you may personally call us and request to have your name placed on our Do Not Call List. We will remove your name from our active list within 20 days. You can also make this request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a title “Do Not Call”. Please include your full name, address, and telephone number(s). However, subsequent sign-ups or inquiries may lead to new record creations.
Children Under the Age of 13
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on this website.
We take reasonable steps to help protect and secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, please remember that no data storage or data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you transmit your personal information to this website at your own risk.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You need to make sure of the following;
- You should never submit to us payment or tax information via email.
- If we have given you (or if you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Links To Other Websites
Any websites linked from our website are not owned or controlled by us, and we are not responsible for the content of those websites. They may have their own privacy policies, as they are independently operate from us. We strongly suggest you review their privacy policies.
Notice To Non-US Users